Backup directly to a memory stick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backup directly to a memory stick?

Can you backup your emails directly to a memory stick? Has Outlook any feature that can do this? Or would you need outside apps and software?

Outlook do not have such feature. You may use the special software like Data Extraction Kit or Outlook Export Wizard or create your own macro which will do this for you.

Comment

I know the manual method however you should have a time to proceed, especially if you have a lot of messages to export. Outlook supports the drag-n-drop so you may create the appropriate folder and drag your messages inside it. Alternative method it's to create the new empty PST file and copy the messages that you want to backup into it. You may store this separate PST file for backup purposes like archive.

Comment

Drag the messages you want to backup to the desired folder on your hard drive. It is the only manual method available. Otherwise you have to use the special software which exports Outlook emails to the files of the specific format.Something like Outlok to MSG or Outlook to EML. I suggest you to try the tool called Data Extraction Kit for Outlook. I have downloaded it at CNET.com and presty happy with it's options.

Comment

Working...
        X