Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Mail won't export emails to Outlook what options I have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Mail won't export emails to Outlook what options I have?

I tried to use the standard export<>import for my emails however it was not completed. Outlook do not see any messages inside Live Mail and don't want to import them. I found that they are stored in multiple files with .EML extension and I may open each one separately with Outlook, but can't import them. What options I have now? I don't want to miss my old emails.

I have messages in Windows Live Mail 2012 running on Windows 10. I want to convert them to Microsoft Outlook 2016, running on the same Windows 10 system. Does any conversion system support these versions?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
      I tried to use the standard export<>import for my emails however it was not completed. Outlook do not see any messages inside Live Mail and don't want to import them. I found that they are stored in multiple files with .EML extension and I may open each one separately with Outlook, but can't import them. What options I have now? I don't want to miss my old emails.
      Have you read this article on the main website? http://livemail.tooutlook.com

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion. The final solution was using the special converter software.

Comment

Working...
        X