Repair Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repair Tool

Is there a repair tool available to download? Maybe from the Microsoft website? I`m looking for something that could repair simple errors that might come up.

Please read another topics of the forum prior to ask. Microsoft provides the free PST and OST files repair utility however it is robust. A lot of data was lost because of scanpst and scanost tools and if you even want to try them, please don't forget to backup your source files. I would recommend to do not waste a time on free tools which may only damage your PST file even deeply, better use the commercial tool to repair your PST files. You may find the review of such tools here: http://repair.tooutlook.com/

Comment

In compare with other PST repair utilities (price vs quality) I will recommend you to use RT for Outlook. It is light weight tool for MS Windows platform which may repair Outlook profile directly or/and PST and OST files. Plus it contains the OST to PST converter, so multiple options can be utilized. Amazing that the license and software updates are lifetime!

Comment

You can try Kernel for Outlook PST repair software to resolve any kind of issues related to MS Outlook PST files. Free trial version of the software is also available to download, at- [LINK SPAM]

Comment

JamesStewart, if you don't have a huge discount coupon for Kernel tool then you have not recommend it. It is much more expensive than other tools. Why you want us to pay for something if there is the free alternative? They probably paid to you for this...

Comment

Working...
          X