Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to generate the distribution list from Outlook address book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to generate the distribution list from Outlook address book?

I need to send the massive email on my work to the group of recipients (not spam), is there a way to generate something like distribution list how it described here:
    https://support.office.com/en-us/art...d-9e1a71bc3023
    but from the contacts that already in my inbox. In other words I need to generate the list of contacts for the persons who have sent me emails previously. Is there a ways to do so?

You may create the VBA macro or use the software (Forensics tools) which generating the reports based on Outlook data.

Comment

Hi Matthew, I am using special software for that, it is called Data Extraction Kit for Outlook from outlooktransfer.com. It may generate distribution list from Outlook profile or PST file. In the report section choose the report called "List of recipient email addresses" if you want to generate a distribution list from the email addresses of your early recipients or "Contacts Listing" to create a distribution list from your Contacts. The report will be saved to the Excel file. It excludes all duplicate contacts so the list appears ready for distribution right away.

Comment

Working...
      X