Strong Password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strong Password

What would you think would be qualified as a really strong password in your opinion? A mix of upper and lower case characters? A mixture of numbers? All of this combined? What do you think?

All long combinations of symbols are good... However please keep in mind that there is no need to know the Outlook password to open (break) the password protected PST file of Outlook. You may not protect it with the password as it can be easily opened.

Comment

There is no strong password for Outlook as it can be easily decrypted.

Comment

There's no password that's strong enough if you're being reckless on the Internet. If you're being reasonable and safe, you'll be fine. Just don't have 'pass123' or something like that.

Comment

I will agree with JohnDem, there is no password that is strong enough, especially if we talking about MS Outlook. It is very easy to skip the password protection in Outlook data access. However if the question was about Account settings, I would suggest you to use the password containing all possible combination of symbols i.e. uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, symbols, such as ` ! " ? $ ? % ^ & * ( ) _ - + = { [ } ] : ; @ ' ~ # | \ < , > . ? / and it should be at least 8 characters long (longer is even better).

Comment

Working...
          X