Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Best Way to Organize my Outlook Inbox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Best Way to Organize my Outlook Inbox?

My inbox is a mess and I need to be able to get things organized. In my case, I run a couple of organizations and am involved in multiple teams for my work. But, I’m not 100% sure as to what it is that I should do to keep everything in order. How do you all organize your Outlook inboxes? Thanks for the help!

There are a couple of ways to do this. I prefer to use “Flags” and “Categories,” which can be really helpful if you want something that you can see at a glance. Flags are right on the main page of outlook – you just need to click the flag and you’re good to go. The Categories are in the home tab – go to “Tags,” then “Categorize.” You can make new categories there. Then, if you have an email that goes into a particular category, you just right click on it, scroll down to categories, and pick the right one.
    If you want to organize your emails by folders, you may use Outlook rules to do this automatically. This article contains the explicit description of Outlook rules usage.

Comment

Working...
    X